This Wednesday, on the 12th day of the 12th month Club Rossie, the commercial arm of Roscommon GAA, are running the biggest ticket giveaway so far in the Win a House in Dublin campaign.
The 12th of the 12th is being renamed as #WinaHouseinDublinDay to celebrate this 12 ticket giveaway.
12 tickets are up for grabs for anyone who buys a ticket by 11.59pm on Wednesday 12 December. Anyone who has purchased a ticket since the Win a House in Dublin campaign launched in September will be in the draw for these extra draw entries.
This significant fundraiser for Roscommon GAA, helped by Sean Mulryan and Ballymore, was launched in September and will finish with a major event in the Hodson Bay Hotel on 30th December. The Draw, which is being independently observed by PWC, will be streamed live on social media for those who cannot attend.
At the time of going to press close to €800,000 has being generated. From this all costs will have to be paid which includes the reduced fee for the house and marketing promotion.
The Club Rossie team running this Draw are volunteers and do not receive expenses, payment or benefits of any kind.
According to Club Rossie, people are entering the draw from across the country with the greatest number of tickets purchased in Dublin followed by Roscommon, Meath, Galway and Kildare. Tickets have been purchased in all 32 counties and in over 20 countries globally. The feedback received is that those who enter think that their chance of winning a house worth €425,000 for the investment of €100 is a great opportunity.
Additional prizes include:
- 2nd Prize: €5,000 Cash
- 3rd Prize: A Mediterranean Cruise, in association with Brady Travel, Carrick on Shannon
- 4th Prize: A 49″ Ultra HD 4K LG TV, in association with King and Moffatt Euronics Electrical Store, Carrick on Shannon
- 5th Prize: A Two Night Hotel Break, in association with the Hodson Bay Hotel Group
- 6th Prize: A Two Night Hotel Break, in association with The Twelve Hotel, Barna, Co. Galway
- 7th Prize: A pair of All-Ireland Senior Football Final Tickets
- 8th Prize: A pair of All-Ireland Senior Hurling Final Tickets